Our client, LuluTrip, a leader in their field, was founded in Silicon Valley, America. LuluTrip is dedicated to bring quality (US/Europe/ANZ) travel products to Chinese speaking customers around the world. Currently they are looking for a results-driven, enthusiastic, quick-learning and engaging individual to join their EMEA team working as the Head of Content Marketing. Should you be the successful candidate, you will be working for a team of highly motivated professionals, with strong desires to be the best and who look forward to growing and expanding their skill-sets every day!
Head of Content Marketing’s Key Responsibilities:
- Project Lulutrip’s brand identity through contents in various formats and delivered via multiple channels. Set the tone for all customer-engaging content, including website, mobile apps, advertising, blogs, and create synergy between the contents at each outlet.
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: first create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimise the path to conversion
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorisation and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Editorial calendar and organisation workflows must be developed and managed.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic, best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Measurement and optimisation of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- Executive presentations on the program approaches and results will be required.
The Ideal Candidate for Head of Content Marketing:
- Bilingual in Chinese and English.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Love to write, love to share, love to travel, and enthusiastic about life.
- Experience in creating content for the web and growing a social audience in Chinese.
- Experience in travel, hospitality and lifestyle industry a strong plus. International experience preferred.
- Editorial mind-set that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create the required content.
- Ability to analyse and present content and social performance.
- Experience with WeChat, Google analytics, and other top social channels.
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales.
Working hours: – 40 hours per week
Location: – Lulutrip London Office
Salary: – Comptetive, Dependant On Experience
So what are you waiting for? If you feel that you meet our client’s expectations and have all the necessary experience to join them as Head of Content Marketing. In order to be considered for the role, please send in a one page cover letter in Chinese, which demonstrates your skill level along with a copy of your CV. In addition please supply the relevant documentation which confirms your right to work in the UK!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com