We are working with a well established and successful French Restaurant, in Reigate Surrey. Due to continued success, they are now looking to recruit a Head Chef.
The position is Full time and the requirement is for a French Head Chef with French cooking experience.
Starting date is September 2017.
Please note this is a very ‘hands on’ role.
Salary : £35,000 + tips + bonus
The Head Chef Role:
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of the kitchen operation
- To set and maintain excellent standards of service delivery
- Lead, develop and train the kitchen brigade into an impressive team
- Plan and deliver quality seasonal menus
- Possess a commercial understanding, able to achieve good G.P. levels
- Ensure great stock control and Food Safety standards
Head Chef Desirable Skills
- At least 2 years working as Head Chef in a quality food establishment
- A great leader and communicator who works well under pressure
- High standards levels in all departments, and with great attention to detail
- Good level of computer literacy
- Smart personal presentation, professional, confident with a ‘can do’ approach
To be considered for this position, please submit your CV by clicking the APPLY button below. A member of the hiring team will be in touch with more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com