Our client is an independent salon based in the quaint area of Shad Thames, Tower Bridge and due to their continued success they are currently looking for an experienced stylist to join their team of professionals.
Location: Shad Thames, Tower Bridge.
Hours: This is a flexible position.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
You will be an experienced mens/women’s hairdressing, who is educated to level 3. You will have great colour knowledge and thrive in a busy little hair salon.
Some of the requirements for the position include:
- Understanding of English, with great conversational skills.
- Great colour knowledge.
- Excellent selling skills.
- Strong team member.
- Mature and able to converse with a plethora of clients.
- Kind and considerate.
The Ideal Candidate: Will ideally be qualified or working towards level 3 who is passionate about working in the hair industry and takes pride in the work that they do. A great friendly personality is a must, as well as being a team player with a desire to learning new skills.
- Please note, the right candidate will be able to have a flexible working week, which enables a balanced harmony of great time off and working hours.
- The hairdresser is open till 9pm every evening, and also work Sundays. Please take this into consideration before applying.
- You will also be required to complete a trade test.
Training: Where applicable, the company will also invest into your future, with additional training, new conceptual ideas, and products enhancement.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Hair Salon, Salon, Hairdressers, Hairdresser, Hair Stylist, Stylist
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com