Our client, LuluTrip, a leader in their field, was founded in Silicon Valley, America. LuluTrip is dedicated to bring quality (US/Europe/ANZ) travel products to Chinese speaking customers around the world. Currently they are looking for an experienced individual to come and join them, working as a Group Finance Director. Should you be the successful candidate, you will be working for a team of highly motivated professionals, with strong desires to be the best and who look forward to growing and expanding their skill-sets every day!
The role is one of the most interesting FD opportunities, where you have the opportunity to help a rapidly growing business, build towards an IPO.
What you will be doing?
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for the Group’s financial reporting and analysis. You will lead a small but strong team to manage the Group’s daily accounting operations, deliver weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial reports, analyse the Group’s financial performance and make recommendations. In addition, you will assist the CEO in preparing for the next round of VC financing or IPO. Tasks include, building business plan presentations, supporting Due Diligence requirements from investors, and presenting to investors.
- The role will involve strategic leadership, in that you will need to plan out both the as-is and to-be structure of your department, whilst also anticipating increasing requirements for reporting and compliance.
- Build, lead and have full ownership of a lean and competent finance team.
- Working with the CEO to oversee the 3-5 year strategic plan for the business.
- Ensure the company is in prime condition to list and liaising regularly with external stakeholders.
- Monitoring and forecasting of cash flow, finance report to be presented to the board and external investors.
- Ensuring best practice is in place and improving/maintaining systems and controls.
Who are we looking for?
- Bilingual English & Chinese.
- Successful career to-date working as a CFO/FD (within a start-up technology environment for some of your career) Qualified or Chartered status in UK and/or US with first-hand experience with US GAAP, and strong knowledge of China Accounting Regulations.
- Strong Financial Analysis skills and the ability to read, analyse and interpret financial reports and legal documents.
- Experience raising capital, working with external auditors, effectively presenting to external investors (VC)
- Expert in the compilation and interpretation of important metrics and other relevant information.
- Ability to improve the structure of financial reporting (internal and external) for the business.
- Demonstrable background of structuring and building high-quality, but lean finance teams.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and within different mediums.
- Proactive and organised with the ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to respond sensitively and appropriately to confidential issues and information.
- High level of accuracy, consistency and timely responses are essential.
- Flexibility to travel as and when required.
- Experience working in US and/or China strongly preferred.
- Prior IPO or listing experience would be beneficial.
You Will Benefit From:
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Stock options
- Business trips to our Silicon Valley, Shanghai & Shenzhen offices to fully understand the business
- Discount travel products, lots of free snacks, team building events & a young & vibrant working environment.
Working hours: – 40 hours per week
Location: – Lulutrip London Office
Salary: – Comptetive, dependant on experience
So what are you waiting for? If you feel that you meet our client’s expectations and have all the necessary experience to join them as a Group Finance Director. In order to be considered for the role, please send in a one page cover letter in Chinese, which demonstrates your skill level along with a copy of your CV. In addition please supply the relevant documentation which confirms your right to work in the UK!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org