VACANCY FOR A LANDSCAPING FOREPERSON
Based in Mirfield, West Yorkshire, WF140BY
Our client is an established commercial landscaping company and a vacancy has arisen for a Grounds Maintenance Foreperson at our client’s Head Office located in Mirfield, West Yorkshire.
The successful candidate will have the ability and motivation to organisea small team of operatives to undertake grounds maintenance and soft landcaping on various commercial sites across the region.
General responsibilities include:
- Delegating tasks to the team to ensure efficient productivity levels are achieved and standards are maintained.
- Driving a Company vehicle between sites.
- Being decisive in dealing withday to day operational matters.
- Ensuring motivation and discipline is maintained with the teams.
- Actively ensuring the Company’s Health and Safety policies are rigorously adhered to.
- Accurate completion of required documentation in line with the Company’s ISO Standards procedures.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in commercial landscaping operations
- Previous backgroundexperience of leading a team
- Driving licence
- Good communication skills and the ability to liaise with management
- Flexibility in approach to working hours – may be required to start early or work later in line with the operational needs of the business.
- Will be requried to undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
- Will be required to undergo a New Starter Medical carried out by our Occupational Health Provider
Desirable although not essential as training can be provided:
- Horticultural qualification (NVQ or equivelent) to level 2 standard
- PA1 & PA6 spraying licence
Salary: Dependant on qualifications and experience
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org