Salary: £11 – £17 ph
Hours: 39 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
Our client is a British Gear Manufacturer, founded in Leicester, England in 1998. The company possess a wealth of experience and specialises in the manufacturing of Spiral Bevel Gears.
Due to growth and success, our client is currently looking for a Universal Grinding Operative to join the team.
- Setting and operating precision grinding machines
- Ability to grind and measure components within tolerances
- Be able to work from detailed engineering drawings
- Ensure the machine is clean and free from obstructions
- Courteously and efficiently liaise with other team members and management in order to fulfil the role as part of a cohesive team
- 1 offs and small batch work
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 3 years Grinding experience
- The ability to work as part of a team and liaise with personnel at all levels
- Positive attitude and good work ethic
- Have great attention to detail
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Grinding Operator, Manufacturing, Tool Manufacturer, Manufacture Vacancies, Engineering, Engineer, Machine Operator
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org