Salary: £25,000 starting salary, plus uncapped bonuses – so you could be earning £32,000 in your first year
Benefits: Fantastic Training and progression opportunities, Free parking, Life Cover (4 x Annual Salary), Company contributory pension, Company prepaid card with cash back from major retailers, Cinema discount, Season ticket loan, Childcare vouchers, Fantastic work/life balance, Free social events
Hours: Full time
Our client is a leading brokerage with over 2 million satisfied customers. They have paid out over £29.2 million in claims, making them the first choice insurance providers for UK trade union members.
In return for your outstanding drive and determination, they can offer you an exciting and varied role with real development opportunities, excellent company benefits and a great working environment, where you will be recognised for your achievements and contribution to our success.
They also have a thorough training programme and pride themselves on fully supporting their employees through all stages of their careers!
- You will be leading a sales team to deliver the company’s business objectives
- You will have heavy involvement in the training and development of your staff–from new starters to experienced salespeople
- You will be incentivising and motivating your team on a day to day basis
- You will be working closely with Sales Managers, the Sales Director and Managing Director
- You will be confidently leading daily sales meetings to sales agents
Key skills and qualifications
- Minimum 2:1 in any degree discipline
- 1 year supervisory/management experience
- Organised, able to think on your feet, great attention to detail
- Team work and communication skills essential
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Manager, Management, Supervisor, Trainee, Insurance, Accounts Management, Graduate, Junior, Apprentice, Degree, Graduation, Sales, Graduate Scheme, Management Trainee
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com