Established over 40 years ago our client specialises in beautiful kitchens for both the retail and contract markets providing cutting edge design concepts for the most discerning clients. Our client is looking for an experienced Sales Processor to join their team in Liverpool. Due to expansion, our client is now looking for a graduate to fulfil a demanding Sales Processor role within the processing department. Full training will be given.
- Collating information from the Sales and Surveying Department.
- Inputting the collated information into the e-software management system in order to prepare paperwork for the purchasing department and manufacturing.
- Analysing each project to ensure each design works and has all necessary components before production of the kitchen commences.
- Using specialised software to optimise materials in order to properly consider time restraints, cost efficiency and wastage for each kitchen.
- Supporting staff with technical issues
- Careful Management of work load, taking into account constant schedule changes
- Working with surveyors to find solutions to technical layout and design issues.
- Liaising with management on special designs.
- Calculating correct costings for fitting each kitchen and supplying this information to management.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A maths related qualification degree standard or as a minimum A level standard.
- Excellent computer skills
- Good communication skills to liaise between departments
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- Experience working with plans and scaled drawings would be a distinct advantage
Hours: – The hours of work are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Benefits: – 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
Salary: – Salary 15K with a review after training period. This is a graduate scheme for career progression and first review of salary is after 3 months.
So if you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for and possess the skills and experience needed to be a part of the team, then what are you waiting for? Send in a copy of your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below to be in with a chance of becoming our client’s next Sales Processor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com