Graduate Sales and Marketing Executive
Our client, Based in Glasgow, Alliance Scotland is a very successful and growing provider of non-food (hygiene, catering, janitorial) products to the hospitality, leisure and Public sectors throughout Scotland.
In order to add additional resource to their small Public sector team, our client is now looking for a new or recent graduate to help in a new, exciting period of growth that they are experiencing within the local authorities and education sectors.
The role is ideal for a new or recent graduate looking to embark on a varied and fulfilling career in a supportive environment where you will be allowed to think creatively in order to further develop the company’s position in the Scottish Public sector.
The newly created Sales and Marketing Executive position will enjoy a varied role that opens the successful candidate up to many different routes of progression! You`ll enjoy continuous training and mentoring both internally and externally. Developing marketing collateral, dealing with customer enquiries and passing opportunities onto the sales team as well as managing them yourself will all fall within your remit. A typical day could see you follow up on quotes, opportunities or trials with existing and prospective customers, run MI reports and shadowing senior sales staff to meetings.
The Graduate Sales and Marketing Executive is offered a unique package! You`ll also enjoy the opportunity to earn a good bonus whilst working in a welcoming, inclusive and refreshingly different culture!
– Learn about our client’s offering in order to best meet customer needs
– Assist with marketing programmes, trade events and product trials
– Deal with customer queries and inbound sales enquiries
– Strategically develop leads and prospects in order to drive revenue
– Visit clients on site, shadowing senior sales staff with a view to independently arranging meetings as you progress
– Educated to degree level
– Possess excellent communication skills and be commercially aware
– Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
– A positive outlook & willingness to learn
Benefits/What you get:
– Company bonus
– Full training
– Excellent scope for progression
– A welcoming, inclusive culture
Salary: Competitive basic salary of £23,000
Closing date: 17th November 2017
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we expect to receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven`t heard from us by 20th November, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com