Graduate Business Analyst
Salary:£22,000 – £25,000pa
Location: Camden, London
Our client is the world’s largest dance music and equipment store. Based in London, UK, our client’s web site was launched in March 1996, and since then has built a reputation as the most comprehensive source for new and back catalogue dance music, DJ and studio equipment.
Our client’s aim is to provide the best service, delivery times and customer support on the net. They are now looking for a Business Analyst to investigate and improve their business processes and performance, and to research and evaluate new initiatives.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of reporting and analysis toolkits to support insight generation and respond to ad-hoc requests
- Examine, analyse and forecast operational and business performance
- Briefing,testing and documenting associated business and IT processes
- Deliver creative solutions to a diverse set of business challenges
- Liaise with contract managers, key client stakeholders and third party developers to enhance current systems, processes and solutions.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2:1 or above Business graduate
- An excellent commercial and financial awareness
- Good Excel capabilitiesincluding VLOOKUPs and pivot tables
- Clear communication skills
- Highly analytical, but also insightful
- Experience of Google Analytics, e-commerce and digital
marketing would be a strong advantage.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Graduate, Graduate opportunity, Graduate Business Analyst, Business graduate, Graduate Analyst, Business Analyst.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com