GRADUATE BETTING MARKET TRADER
Evolution Sports Trading is looking for passionate and decisive individuals, who want to work in a fast-paced trading environment. Successful candidates should possess excellent analytic and quantitative skills and be highly self-motivated.
Salary-£25,000 pa basic + bonus –OTE£50,000 Uncapped
Job Type– Full Time
Required Experience– A degree in a Maths, Science or an Engineering based subject is required; although not essential an interest in betting is desirable.
A rapidly growing investment fund focused on the betting markets. Constantly analysing market conditions and identifying trends in order to create profitable trading strategies on a daily basis. We are an expanding team where hard work and talent is nurtured and rewarded.
- Excellent analytic skills
- Process Driven
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Assist with the day to day trading of our client’s product range
- Place regular trades for investors
- Analyse data thoroughly
- Keep detailed and accurate records
- Track and report market trends
What we offer
- A diverse, multinational company with a young culture
- A flat management structure where everyone’s opinion is valued
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
Must be willing to work outside normal office hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com