Our client is the UK’s leading independent specialist Generator Set Manufacturer, producing diesel and gas powered Generating sets up to 3MVA and its leading power projects company supplying Generating Sets and LV equipment across the UK and worldwide with the following vacancy based at the Sheffield factory.
Working initially as a part of the factory team, our client requires a Generator engineer who is mechanically or electrically biased to work on the production of our client’s bespoke Diesel Generating Sets.
Duties will include:
- Assembly and installation of equipment,
- Wiring of Generating Sets and associated equipment as well as final test & commissioning of our equipment. You’re the person we’re looking for.
- Clients are based throughout the UK and therefore you will be required to undertake some UK travel.
The successful applicant will be:
- A time served industrial electrician or Diesel Generator Engineer and ideally holds a relevant trade qualification.
- The first and foremost qualities of the ideal candidate will be high degree of initiative, self-motivation and enthusiasm who due to our client base carry out all tasks with professionalism.
Wardpower’s specialist product and approach mean the successful candidate will have a track record to match.
NO AGENCIES NEED APPLY
Salary/benefits: – £25-30k, van etc.
Location: – Sheffield.
Do you obsess about quality and strive for perfection and take pride in everything you do?
If the answer is yes and you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for and would like to be part of the team, then send in a copy of your CV today by clicking on the APPLY button below!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com