Job Title: General Labourer x2
Location: Edinburgh, EH11
Hours: 8:00 – 18:00
Salary: £10 per hour
Our client is a new forward-thinking, full-service specialist demolition and civil engineering partner, set up to support the UK construction industry, with a professional approach. They believe in Exceptional People, Superior Service and Commercial Innovation.
Due to continued expansion, our client has an exciting opportunity for two General Labourers to join the team.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Lift heavy loads up to 70 lbs and navigate construction job site terrain.
- Dig pits, trenches and foundations in preparation for job site construction.
- Operate heavy machinery, including construction vehicles.
- Identify utility lines.
- Perform setup and cleanup tasks at job site.
- Direct traffic when necessary to ensure safety of pedestrians, motorists and work crew.
- Back-fill trenches and pits when necessary.
- Provide labour support as needed for specialty crew.
- Perform general maintenance of construction equipment and vehicles.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be fit and healthy as position requires lifting.
- Must be organised and punctual.
- Will be able to communicate in clear spoken English.
- Previous experience is ideal but not necessary.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: General Labourer, Labourer, Skilled Labourer, Construction Labourer, Construction Worker, Construction.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org