General Assembly Assistant and Product Packer
Location: Irlam, Manchester
Hours: 40 hours/week, with a flexi-time system. Overtime is available periodically.
Salary: £16k-18.5k pa
Established over 20 years ago and based in Irlam, our client manufactures a range of electronic power supplies for the entertainment lighting market.
Due to continued growth, our client is currently looking for a General Assembly Assistant and Product Packer. You will be working as part of a busy but friendly assembly operation in a small company where your contribution can make a real difference. The role would suit someone wishing to break into the electronics industry.
Duties Will Include:
- Preparation of wiring looms.
- Construction of mechanical and electronic assemblies.
- Packing of the product prior to shipping.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Packing of products will make up only about 10% of the role but can be physically quite demanding so you will need to be fit.
- Day to day assembly tasks require a keen eye for detail, nimble fingers, and pride in your work.
- It’s important that you are a friendly, flexible team-worker who is handy with a soldering iron or screwdriver.
- Good foundation knowledge of engineering and an interest in electronics would be an advantage.
Previous experience is not essential as training will be given.
Closing Date: 24th September
If you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: General Assembly Assistant, Product Packer, Production Operative, Assembly Assistant, Production Assistant, Manufacturing Assembly Assistant, Manufacturing Assistant, Manufacturing, Production
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org