Our client is currently seeking a qualified gas/plumbing engineer with multi-skilled abilities to join their Gas, Plumbing & Heating Team.
You will be based in Bolton (BL3 1NA) and work as a mobile field engineer attending an average of 8 jobs per day, in a 25 mile radius of Bolton, it is essential that the candidate is located within 10 miles of BL3 1NA to allow for collecting parts and materials from base in a reasonable time.
The applicant must be a professional, experienced and driven individual to join our growing maintenance organisation.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Starting at £28,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
– Company Vehicle
– A uniquely positive and pleasant working environment
The applicant must possess the following plumbing skills:
– Be a fully qualified gas engineer with current ACS
– Be able to work on all types of domestic boilers, gas fires, water heaters and hot water cylinders
– Be able to complete first fix plumbing works
– Be able to complete second fix plumbing works
– Must have an in depth knowledge of all types of plumbing
– Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with boiler breakdowns & fault finding.
The preferred applicant will also have the following skills:
– Basic electrical safety and fault finding
Currently a very busy and expanding family company, you will be joining a close knit group of 8 existing engineers and additional back office staff, there is always plenty of scope to work overtime and the successful candidate should be flexible and willing to work past their contracted hours to ensure customers are not let down.
The applicant must have a full clean UK driving licence, be a resident in the U.K. and be able to pass both a previous employers reference and CRB check. The applicant must also be able to utilise smart phones and devices.
Responsibilities and Duties
– Gas Boiler repair, installation and servicing
– General Plumbing & Leak Solving
– Occasional General Maintenance Works
Qualifications and Skills applicants must have:
– Gas accreditation
– Plumbing NVQ Level 2
– Minimum of 10 years Gas and Plumbing Experience
Plumbing: 10 years
Boiler breakdowns: 5 years
Required licence or certification: Driving License
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: gas and heating engineer, gas and plumbing, plumber, gas engineer, gas safe, acs
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com