Our client is a Chester based family run business providing quality plumbing and heating services tovcommercial, industrial and domestic markets. They are looking for a commercial and domestic gas engineer to work in Chester and the surrounding area.
The right candidate will be a time-served Plumbing and Heating Engineer. Alongside a competitive salary you will also receive a company van, uniform and opportunities to earn overtime.
As a Plumbing and Heating Engineer you will be responsible for new installations, fault finding, repairs and maintenance to a high standard to all types of commercial and domestic properties.
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience. On-going training provided as and when current certificates are due for renewal.
What you’ll need:
- Applicants must hold current commercial and domestic gas qualifications and demonstrate the skills to work within the domestic and commercial sectors.
- Oil qualification preferred but not essential as training provided.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills.
- A strong work ethic, motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- The successful applicant will require a DBS/CRB check.
If you feel that you have the right skills and experience, please apply now and submit your CV.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com