Garden Maintenance Operative
Our client is a garden specialist based in Cheshire, with many years experience in creating and maintaining amazing landscapes. They have a strong customer base of regular clients and they are 100% committed to delivering high quality results. Year round work available. 45 Hours per week.
- Ensure all work is carried out to a consistently high standard
- Mowing, strimming, hedge work, plant care, border work
- Safe use and care of power tools
The successful candidate will:
- Be a passionate horticulturalist with some plant knowledge and willing to learn.
- Ideally you will have some experience and a formal qualification will be advantageous.
- You must have experience of using various powered machinery and knowledge of safe working practices.
- You should be able to work well as part of a team as well as unsupervised.
- The successful candidate will have good communication skills and a flexible approach to their work.
- A full driving licence is essential
- Key Requirements:
- 3 Years of experience
- Vehicle Licence
Keywords: Gardening, Gardener, Garden maintenance, maintenance operative, landscaping, garden maintenance operative, Landscape operative
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org