FULL STACK DEVELOPER – Portsmouth, Hampshire
Salary – Competitive and Dependant on Experience.
Our client are a team of passionate developers with a business agenda at the cutting edge of modern web and mobile technology in the Property industry. They are offering you the opportunity to join the team on the beautiful South Coast of England in the Portsmouth office.
They build websites, web and mobile applications, and Software-as-a-Service products primarily for the property industry. Working closely with their clients they develop both mass-market and bespoke software solutions to meet demanding business needs.
There is always something fresh and challenging to do and you will be at the heart of a vibrant and talented team, with an opportunity to challenge yourself on very engaging projects.You will work alongside the senior developers to help hone your craft, having the freedom and support to help develop your skills, and help the team to grow with you.
The Candidate We’re Looking For:
- Experienced writing clean, well-architected code and refactoring existing code. Our client uses PHP & Laravel, although experience in any similar language/framework is fine
- Ability to articulate problems to the rest of the team, communicate in feature discussions and brainstorming sessions
- Experience writing public REST APIs will be useful
- Experience with Git (or any similar version control system), and preferably GitHub/Bitbucket
- Familiar with writing CSS in a scalable manner – we currently use SASS and css-modules
- Bonus points for native iOS/Android, React Native
You will be building, updating and maintaining existing apps. Working with designers and developers, you will be making awesome things for the web! You should be confident to bring your ideas to the table to make them work with new and existing projects.
- On your first day you’ll ship new code to production.
- In your first week you’ll ship at least one customer-facing feature.
- In your first month you’ll write code at every level of the stack, from back-end to front-end to APIs.
- In your first 6 months you’ll rebuild a major piece of the platform/stack to support our ever-increasing scale or evolving market requirements.
Sound like fun? Then submit your CV and a Covering Letter with any supporting evidence of your work/experience by clicking the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org