FRONT END JAVA SCRIPT DEVELOPER
Salary: Dependent on experience
Benefits: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, pension scheme, private medical insurance, discounted gym membership and flexible working
Hours: Full time
Founded in 2000 and with offices across Europe and the United States, our clients global platform delivers native advertising at scale by connecting consumers in real time with engaging content and brand experiences cross-platform reaching more than 300 million unique users per month (com Score 2014) across billions of page impressions.
Delivered directly off of words, images & video within desktop and mobile native environments with over 6,600 premium publishers, their solutions are designed to be viewable, relevant and engaging. They work with many Adage Top 100 Brands such as Hewlett Packard, Microsoft, P&G, Sainsbury’s and Unilever.
- Integration with Node.js micro services
- Debugging (Investigation into client-side bugs and integration issues)
- Optimization (Pro-active approach to identifying and optimising existing code)
- Code Review (Appraise and advise on other engineers code)
The Ideal Candidate MUST have:
- Excellent understanding of HTML, CSS on both desktop and mobile
- Test automation (eg. using Jenkins, Sinon, Mocha, Chai, Jasmine, JSUnit)
- Excellent verbal and written English
The successful candidate will need to be a self starter who relishes the challenge of understanding a complex system comprising many different components. They will need to take ownership of various systems and proactively identify and fix issues as they are discovered
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Developer, Front end developer, Java Script, Java script developer, HTML, CSS, Test automation, jenkins, Sinon, Mocha, Chai, Jasmine, JSUnit, Coding, Software Developer, ES6, web developer, network developer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org