FREIGHT FORWARDING OPERATOR – Imports – Multi-Modal (Air-Sea) – Customs Clearance Experience essential.
FREIGHT FORWARDING OPERATOR – Exports – Multi-Modal (Air-Sea) – Customs Clearance Experience essential.
£20,000 A.A.E Basic Salary
We are seeking to recruit candidates who have experience of handling Airfreight and Seafreight shipments for Imports and Exports.
The role of FREIGHT FORWARDING OPERATOR will be to handle Airfreight and Seafreight shipments from start to finish. This includes:
- Taking enquiries
- Obtaining prices from shipping lines/airlines and NVOCC’s
- Quoting customers and making bookings
- Raising and processing shipping documentation
- Arranging collections and deliveries
- Completing all freight administration and billing out files
- Speaking with Customers, Airlines, Shipping Lines and Hauliers
- Completing Customs Entries and Customs Clearances.
This is working for a friendly and busy Freight Forwarding office.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a good level of experience minimum 3 years in International Freight Forwarding operations, of handling Shipping Documentation, Import & Export file and Customs Entries & Clearances.
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV at email@example.com or call in at 01772 886 799
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org