Fraud Analyst (Russian Speaking)
Our client has been providing first-class services to online betting and gaming websites for over 17 years and prides itself on a successful and diverse operation that caters for more than 750,000 customers, nine languages and 94 countries across the globe.
Due to continued success, our client is currently looking to hire a Fraud Analyst to proceed with the company’s anti-fraud protocols in a way that protects the company and its stakeholders from harm caused by fraud and error, whilst maintaining the company’s ability to transact freely and efficiently with its customers.
Salary: – £20K
Benefits: Pension, Bonus, Travel card loan scheme, 3 times death in service, Discount Shopping and Entertainment vouchers, Medical Cash plan
Hours: Full Time 40 Hours Per week
- Responsible for investigating new customer account using various fraud prevention tools.
- Email checks; identify potential risks to the company in accordance with internal guidelines and policies.
- Detection of new fraud techniques and highlighting K.F.P to minimise risks.
- Ad hoc projects driven by business needs.
- Displaying a high level of attention to detail whilst recording and updating account information.
- Review of daily transactions in line with online regulations and risks identified by the company.
- Handling suspicious accounts and events in accordance with company procedure.
- Review of customer documentation and KYC checks for various jurisdictions in line with policy.
- Prevent financial loss as a result of fraudulent behaviour.
- Contributing to team effort by meeting KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Maintain procedure and processes that drive the identification of high risk transactions.
- Actively contribute to identifying initiatives, system improvements, and process improvements.
- Proactive risk assessment.
- Dealing with customers and staff in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Escalating issues to senior management as appropriate.
- Keeping abreast of professional knowledge by participating in training, maintaining personal networks and studying developments in quality management within the industry.
- Undertaking other reasonable duties as instructed by management.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Russian (written and verbal).
- Good knowledge of MS Office Tools, including MS Excel.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Good attention to detail.
- Proactive approach.
- Good organisation and prioritising abilities.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of the betting industry
- A passion and an interest in online gaming
Required Skills and Abilities
Desirable Skills and Abilities
- Must be flexible towards work schedules and rota (mornings, evenings, weekends)
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV and covering letter at firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at 01772 886 799
Keywords: Fraud analyst, Fraud, fraud prevention, fraud investigation, financial loss, financial investigation, Russian, Russian Speaking.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com