Food service Coffee Bar Assistant
Salary: £8050.00 per annum, paid monthly
Benefits: Pension scheme, excellent working environment, Uniform provided, training included
Hours: Part time
Contract: 46-week annual contract and includes paid holiday the majority of which will need to be taken during the summer and Christmas closure.
- Preparation of coffee, tea and serving other light refreshment in the Coffee bar in the Club Room.
- Making a range of coffees and refreshments using a barista coffee machine.
- Setting up the Coffee Bar each day and putting out the full range of products.
- Displaying and correctly labelling the food items that are on sale.
- Use of electronic till.
- Clearing the Club Room after service and cleaning for subsequent use.
- Using the plate-washing machine as required.
- Washing floors, all other areas and equipment used in the performance of the above duties.
- Maintaining good customer relations and dealing with customers’ enquiries.
- Ensure all customers receive an efficient, effective and responsive service.
- Maintain high standards of personal hygiene and food safety.
- To act on any other reasonable request, which is in keeping with the type of work involved with your role, that is made by the management of the College.
- Ensure compliance with, and implementation of, all College policies and procedures, in but not exclusively, to our Food Safety, Dignity at Work and Health and Safety policies.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of professional food service
- Experience in a Coffee Bar/Shop environment
- Ability to follow instructions and complete set tasks to a time scale
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to be flexible with the scheduling of shift patterns
- Good communication skills both orally and in writing
- Polite, reliable and punctual
- Presentable and smart in appearance
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Enthusiasm for good customer service
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Front of house jobs, waiter, waitress, catering jobs, café jobs, restaurant jobs, catering, waiting on staff, barista, coffee, customer service, cook, chef, sous chef
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org