Food & Beverage Manager
An ideal opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their F&B career, who is looking to be actively involved in the day to day running of F&B as well as driving the business forward and developing the function side of the business.
Our client is currently looking for a professional food and beverage manager to be responsible for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience. The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B functions, staff and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Help with the creation of new menu with a view to continuously making necessary improvements
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report to management regarding sales results and productivity
- Proven food and beverage management experience
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
Salary: Competitive Dependant on Experience
Location: Fowey Cornwall
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in a copy of your CV today by clicking on the APPLY button below!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com