PSV FLEET TECHNICIAN (FITTER)
Our client is the largest Community Transport Operator in the Greater Manchester areaand is part of the HCT Group. Due to their continued success over the years; our client is currently looking to fill vacancies for two full time PSV trained fleet maintenance technicians.
Salary: Up to £28,000 per annum dependant on experience.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Diagnosing all phases of vehicle and equipment repair.
- Removing, cleaning, repairing, reinstalling, and adjusting vehicle components (Engine Emission Components, Driveline Components, Electrical/Electronic Components, Brakes/Suspension/Steering/Exhaust, Cab/Chassis, and Hydraulics).
- DVSA PSV Inspections, preparing PSV vehicles for MOT.
- Selecting appropriate course of action for repairs.
- Evaluating completed work prior to release, seeking supervisor approval where required.
- Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and supervisors.
- Actively participating in safety or educational training as required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Applicants must be qualified to NVQ level 3 or City and Guilds Level 3.
- Willpreferably have 2 years’ experience.
- Applicants holding a full PCV licence,electrical and diagnostic experience are desirable but not essential.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Fleet Technician, Engineering, Mechanic, Mechanical Engineer, Fleet Mechanic, Vehicle Fleet Technician.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com