Fire & Security Installation Engineer
To cover the Northwest Region
A well established NSI accredited Security company is looking for an Experienced Fire & Security Installation Engineer to join their team.
Fire & Security Installation Engineer – The role:
- Must be willing to cover all aspects of the role- Installation, service & Maintenance, fault finding and small works when required.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience within the security industry – Installing Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Fire Alarms andAccess Control to NSI Standard
- Some IT skills – programming routers, Port forwarding etc would be a big advantage
- Must be able to work under own initiative but be part of team and good communication skills both written and verbal are essential as up selling to existing customers is encouraged
- CSCS card required as site work will be part of the role – IPAF licence would be an advantage
- Must live within 20 miles of Crewe as work will be within the Northwest region.
Fire & Security Installation Engineer – The benefits:
- Good starting package with regular salary reviews
- The opportunity to join a friendly progressive team and further your career.
- Company Vehicle
If you feel that you are the ideal Fire & Security Installation Engineer for this role then please apply now – we look forward to receiving your application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org