Our client is a family run business formed in 1999, they are a market leader in Wales and the West with a growing number of clients throughout the UK, over 4200 to date, from both the public and private sector. They are currently seeking to recruit a qualified and experienced Fire Extinguisher Service Technician (in compliance with ST104) to cover the Wales & South West region. There may be an occasional requirement to work further afield as the workload dictates.
The main business activities of the organisation are planned preventative maintenance contracts, to which they also provide a reactive service 24 hours, 356 days per year for all of the below:
The role of Fire Extinguisher Service Technician will include:
- To ensure all work is carried out to a standard that satisfies the customer and the company (BS5306 Pt 3:2017 & ISO 9001:2015))
- Liaising closely with clients to ensure their fire risks are minimised and ensuring compliance with British Safety standards.
- To maintain fire extinguishers, hose reels and any other equipment onservice contracts as required.
- To ensure the safe delivery of equipment to the customer within the agreed timescales
- Planning allocated work to ensure customers within your area are serviced in a timely manner.
- To sell and promote all of Fire-rite’s services to new and existing customers – undertaking surveys and providing quotations for customers
- Recording work and findings on a personal digital device (training will be given).
- To consistently achieve agreed performance targets
- Liaising with the Service Coordinator, as required.
- Experience of servicing dry risers desirable
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm
- As a Fire Extinguisher Service Technician, you will need to be able to work independently as you will mainly be field based. Full training and support will be given by Head Office.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Experience of servicing fire extinguishers
- Full Driving license
- Good communication skills
* Full training will be provided for this position*£17 – £20k dependant on experience
plusbonus scheme * 25 days holiday (incl. bank holidays) * Stakeholder pension
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a successful company. If you feel you have the ability and the drive to succeed in this role, please apply now whilst submitting your CV.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org