Our client is a progressive, and expanding, BAFE FIRE accredited Company concentrating exclusively on commercial applications.
Our client’s core services are:
- Fire Alarms – Conventional & Addressable
- Access Control
- Nurse Call
Our client is currently looking for a Fire Alarm Engineer to join their friendly, motivated, and expanding team covering East Anglia & London, as part of the service/projects department.
Salary is dependent, and negotiable, upon experience and will be based on hourly rate, plus overtime, plus callout, plus statutory pension scheme, plus company vehicle, phone, and laptop. All specialist plant and equipment will be provided.
It is envisaged that the successful applicant will have a thorough knowledge of all fire reg’s, the ability to organise and run jobs autonomously where required and that they will be eager to progress within the company as it grows.
Ideally, the candidate will be located within the Cambridgeshire/Hertfordshire area, but other areas would be considered.
- Demonstrate good industry knowledge of all disciplines of Integrated Fire Alarm Systems
- Hold current FIA certificates
- Technically sound regarding electrical principles
- Sound knowledge of relevant British and European standards
- PC literate with at least a basic knowledge of network environments
- A good communicator with clients and colleagues
- Eager to participate in ongoing training and to progress
- Happy working as part of a team that supports one another
- Self-motivated and willing to use initiative
Salary/Benefits: – £13-16 PH, + callout, Company Car or Van, full uniform provided, 20 days holiday + mobile
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org