Our client is a firm of established financial advisers with over 30 years’ experience in financial services. They seek a positive, enthusiastic and helpful individual to join them as a Financial Services Administrator Apprentice.
The level 3 Apprenticeship in Financial Services Administration is an entry level role which provides the foundation knowledge, skills and experience for a career in Financial Services.
As an apprentice administrator you will learn:-
- The financial services market.
- The financial services regulatory framework.
- Ethics and key principles of the financial advice process.
- The purpose and technical content of financial services products and services.
- Systems and processes required to carry out the role of financial services administrator.
The role will involve all aspects of administration commensurate with an office environment, with an emphasis on the provision of quality customer service in a client facing environment.
They can offer a pleasant friendly working environment. They will assist and support the successful candidate in the development of the necessary skills over time to match the role with the opportunity to develop their skills and the role further in the future.
During your apprenticeship you will study towards a recognised Financial Services qualification.
Responsibilities and Duties
This is a varied and interesting role that will involve general office duties such as: –
- Opening and sorting the post.
- Scanning and photocopying.
- Answering the phone.
- Liaising with clients and providers.
- Typing of correspondence/reports.
- Computerised file management.
- Using the back-office computer system .
- Assist in mailshot/marketing campaigns.
- Any other duties as and when required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Be well organised and have the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Have a basic understanding of, and commitment to excellent customer service.
- Have a good understanding of issues regarding confidentiality.
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft Office Packages i.e. word, excel & outlook.
- Have the ability to work on own initiative and, as part of a team.
- Have the ability to deal with a wide range of customers both internal & external.
- Understand the need to deal with customers sensitively.
- A co-operative and supportive approach.
- Be flexible & enthusiastic.
- Show a commitment to self-development.
Additionally, the following are desirable but not essential…
A – C grade GCSE Maths, English & IT
An interest in Financial Services
Job Types: Apprenticeship
Salary: £5 per hour
Monday – Friday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV at email@example.com or call in at 01772 886 799
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org