This is an excellent opportunity, which would see the successful candidate complete a Financial Services Administration apprenticeship. Our client is a Chartered Financial Planner and is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual to learn all aspects of Financial Services administration.
The main purpose of the Apprentice Financial Services Administrator is to provide administrative support to a financial organisation, providing a high quality and compliant service.
The level 3 Apprenticeship in Financial Services Administration is an entry level role which provides the foundation knowledge, skills and experience for a career in Financial Services.
As an apprentice administrator you will learn:-
- the financial services market
- the financial services regulatory framework
- ethics and key principles of the financial advice process
- the purpose and technical content of financial services products and services
- systems and processes required to carry out the role of financial services administrator
During your apprenticeship you will study towards a recognised Financial Services qualification.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will work under the supervision of the Chartered Financial Planner.
- This involves helping to formulate suitable Investment solutions for clients, covering areas including pensions, investments, protection and tax planning.
- Overseeing the implementation of recommendations, processing new business with responsibility for pre and post sales client administration.
- Completing client review packs as well as maintaining client records.
- Creating illustrations, letters of authority and keeping accurate records of business submissions.
- Obtaining plan information, analysing investment funds, assessing performance and charges.
- General office administration.
Qualifications and Skills
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Be well organised and have the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Have a basic understanding of, and commitment to excellent customer service.
- Have a good understanding of issues regarding confidentiality.
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft Office Packages i.e. word, excel & outlook.
- Have the ability to work on own initiative and, as part of a team.
- Have the ability to deal with a wide range of customers both internal & external.
- Understand the need to deal with customers sensitively.
- A co-operative and supportive approach.
- Be flexible & enthusiastic.
- Show a commitment to self-development.
Additionally, the following are desirable but not essential…
- A – C grade GCSE Maths, English & IT
- An interest in Financial Services
- A good understanding of MS Office packages
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £5 per hour – reviewed after 6 months
Hours: 35 hrs, Mon – Fri, 9.00am – 5.00pm
In order to apply for the position please click the APPLY button below and forward a copy of your CV.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com