Are you a successful Finance Officer who is prepared to bring people and communities together to help transform lives and build better communities?!
If the answer is yes, then our client is looking for you to join them at their office in Brighouse, West Yorkshire!
During your day in this role, you will have a wide array of responsibilities and tasks, meaning that you will have no 2 days that are the same!
Some of these tasks are:
- To be responsible for processing income and expenditure, compilation and production of a range of financial reporting, assisting colleagues across the organisation in financial reporting and liaison with external suppliers, working under the direction of the Corporate Services Manager.
- Contribute to the general efficiency of the wider office environment by answering telephone calls, dealing with post and welcoming visitors, alongside other colleagues and ensuring that this is managed in line with the principle duties of this post;
- Uphold the equal opportunities and health and safety policies of the organisation and challenge behaviour where appropriate;
- Be prepared to travel to other sites occasionally, which may, very occasionally require an overnight stay.
- Undertake any other tasks and duties as requested, commensurate with the status and remuneration of this post.
The Successful Candidate will;
- Achieved or working towards AAT, or qualified by experience
- Have good numeracy, literacy and personal skills with the ability to deliver financial reports to non-financial colleaguesthrough verbal and written communicational skills.
- Have a good working knowledge of spreadsheets to include use of formulae, charting and report layout e.g. Excel.
- Have experience of using Sage and Sage payroll software or equivalent.
- Experience of preparing accounts to Trail balance.
The Successful candidate preferably would also have experience of;
- Double entry bookkeeping.
- Both purchase ledger and sales ledger
- Directly processing payroll for shift based hours
- Working with colleagues based at multiple sites
- Managing debtors
- Managing cash books
- Experience in working in a not-for-profit sector
So if you feel that you’re the one to fill this role and to join our client as their next Finance Officer, then send in your CV by clicking the APPLY button today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org