Salary: Competitive, Dependent on experience
Benefits: 28 Days Holiday, pension scheme
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
Location: South East Wales
Our client is dynamic, expanding an innovative UK Based commercial and industrial supplies and services company that has been established for 45 years, they work with leading manufacturing, technology and retail companies through the UK.
They are currently looking for a Finance Manager to join the senior management team with responsibility for day to day financial management of the Company. The position also requires the candidate to drive the Company’s external auditing function and managing internal and external reporting requirements to ensure the profitable long-term growth of the business.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company produce and analyse financial reports, help develop plans for the long-term financial goals of the organization.
- Streamlining and day to day management of the Company’s Cash flow and Credit control functions.
- Ensure timely preparation of accurate management reports to meet external collaborator’s reporting requirements.
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships through analysis and effective presentation of data
- Liaise with the operational management team to continuously improve the business processes and mitigate risk.
The Finance Manager is responsible for:
- Review client history and execute all relevant checks prior to approving credit facilities
- Ensure payments are received as per terms agreed and records are updated timely manner.
- Negotiating favourable payment terms with suppliers with an understanding of the cash flow management of the business (seasonal trends)
- Prepare and analyse cash flow forecasts
- Prepare credit reports for new client on-boarding / client upgrading. Set credit ratings based on agreed criteria with the Director team
- Manage and improve Sage data input on day to day business transactions to enable accurate reporting
- Oversee outsourced company payroll.
- Revenue, margin and cost analysis with the use of sage 1000 v4 MS Excel & Qlik reporting software.
- Develop financial models and other analytical tools that provide management with the instruments to interrogate the feasibility of new and existing products and services. An advance working knowledge of Macro’s & VBA is essential
- Providing insightful statistical data to boost sales– analysing products, clients and markets
- Prepare monthly financial statements for the group of companies according to the standards and liaising with the external accountants
- Prepare VAT return and corporate tax payable.
- Prepare the management accounts with commentaries to the senior management
- Prepare the annual budgets and the quarterly forecasts by liaising with senior management
- Prepare periodic sales, margin and performance analysis report
- Manage and report banking facilities and periodically review facility options in line with planned business needs
The Ideal Candidate:
- Educated to degree level and fully qualified ACCA/CIMA or relevant equivalent
- Previous experience in financial analysis, credit control and cash flow management
- Sage 1000 v4 ideally including Sage CRM would be an advantage
- Competent user of MS Excel Tools (Macro, VBA, Pivots, VLOOKUP, Modelling), Sage reporting tools
- Advance Knowledge of other MS Office applications
- Previous experience in preparing and production of Management accounts and Stat Accounts
- Attention to detail, ability to ensure reporting will be with high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and an ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility and a ‘can do’ attitude with an ability work effectively within team environment
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Finance, Bookkeeper, Payroll, Accounts, Accountant, Accountancy Vacancies, Financial Controller, Finance manager, Managerial, Supervisor, Finance administrator, Finance Officer, Office Administrator, Admin, Payroll Assistant, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Clerk Assistant, Payroll Admin, Payroll Administrator, Payroll Admin Assistant, Accountancy, Finance, Banking and Finance, Clerk,
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org