Our client is currently looking to recruit a Finance Assistant due to business growth.
Working in a friendly office environment where you are encouraged to take ownership of your own work as well as be part of a team. The company is currently based in Bristol with imminent move to central Portishead.
Working in a friendly relaxed working environment, reporting directly to the Finance Manager. The role is based on a full-time position, however part-time hours will be considered.
Duties will include:
• Matching, coding purchase and sales invoices and credit notes, entering onto the SAGE accounts system.
• Dealing with supplier queries and carrying out supplier statement reconciliations.
• Reconciling the Company Credit cards,
• Send out supplier and Sub-contractor remittances, including CIS statements.
• Assist with Contract administration, to include photocopying and returning orders, completing H&S information.
• Other ad hoc administration and accounting tasks to assist the Finance Manager.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
• Previous purchase & sales ledger experience with SAGE 50 essential.
• Bookkeeping, AAT or similar qualification desirable
• A good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook
Salary: £18k – £21k pa
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Finance Assistant, Financial Services, Financial Advisor, Banking and Finance, Accountancy.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com