Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Field Based ideally located in Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Sheffield and/or surrounding areas
Hours: 39 hours a week with overtime available.
Salary: Circa 27,000 pa
Our client is a leading productivity partner for the mining, civil engineering, infrastructure and natural resources industries. With cutting-edge technology, our client develops and produces innovative drill rigs, tunnelling equipment, rock excavation, hydraulic attachment tools, and provides world-class service and consumables.
To contribute to the profitability of the business by providing professional and efficient service of the company
- To promptly carry out servicing and maintenance on customer
- To effectively diagnose mechanical and electrical faults on customer equipment
- To maximise the commission of new equipment
- To train customers and personnel as required, in the general operations of their machines
- To order spare parts for service orders
- If required, to plan and organise daily and weekly visit schedules
- To be aware of, and apply, Health and Safety regulations in the Service Centre and on site
- To apply good standards of engineering practice at all times
- To maintain test instruments, to ensure they remain in good condition
- To effectively promote the company image
- To perform related duties as required
Experience & Educational requirements:
- Experience of servicing mining & construction equipment
- Good standard of knowledge of the mining & construction industry
- Desirable if you have product & service knowledge of general construction and /or mining plant or a high quality engineering background
- National certificate in mechanical engineer
- Completed an apprenticeship
- Travel overseas for training.
- Willingness to work underground when required.
- Prepared to stop away overnight when required.
- This position is Field Based covering England and works as part of a team.
- The successful applicant must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Field Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Repairs Engineer, Field Service Technician, Service Technician, Maintenance Technician, Repair Technician, Engineering, Engineer, Repair, Maintenance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com