Are you looking to join a well established company that takes pride in their quality of work? Do you have proven work experience in a sales role? If so, then our client is looking for you to come and join them as their next Field Sales Engineer!
About the company:
Our client is the UK’s leading supplier of Deburring and Metal Surface finishing machines. Founded over 40 years ago, the company operates from Christchurch, Dorset with an established and experienced team covering machine sales, servicing and support sales activities. Our client represents global leaders in their respective fields exclusively in the UK and Ireland.
This role will require frequent travel within the UK and occasional travel within Europe to support the company’s Irish colleagues or to represent our client when customers visit the suppliers.
- Manage end to end sales cycle from lead generation, following up initial enquiries through to deal negotiation and supply of product.
- Provide in depth solutions to questions asked by customers. This may entail sharing of resources, visiting factories to pitch and demonstrate products.
- Manage the end to end deal process, providing quotations, acting as a liaison between the customer, technicians, operators and key points of contact.
- Ensuring machine delivery within agreed timescales, arranging a full Factory Acceptance Test and Site Acceptance Test support to our Service team.
- Provide comprehensive handover to Service Manager and/or Field Service Technicians.
- Be a leader within the industry, hosting clients, attending industry events, networking and building a comprehensive client portfolio whilst also servicing key existing customers.
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of competitor products.
- Proven experience working within a sales role; consultative sales approach servicing both new and existing clients.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exemplary organisational skills, ability to manage and qualify appointments, structure a process to follow up on leads and delegate to service delivery where applicable.
- Used to working to sales targets.
- Strong interest in engineering / production.
- Experience as an engineer.
- Engineering qualification or equivalent (not essential, full training will be provided).
- This role requires a valid driving license and passport.
Job type: – Full time, permanent
Location: – Contract based in Christchurch.
Salary/Benefits: – Competitive salary, commission and pension + company car, laptop, phone, credit card for expenses. Extensive and comprehensive training will be given.
So if you feel that you meet our client’s requirements and could be their next Field Sales Engineer, then why not send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below to avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org