Female Security Officer, North Manchester, days
Our client supply Static Guard Security, Manned Guarding, Mobile Patrol Guarding, CCTV and Key holding across the UK
Established for over 20 years they are a recognised gold standard provider of exceptional security services nationwide
They are currently recruiting for a Female Security Officer to be based at a school in north Manchester acting as security on the gatehouse to provide a safe and secure environment for the young people there.
The hours are days, 7.00 – 19.00 4 or 5 shifts per week
Principle accountabilities will include
- Ensure access and egress is managed according to the AIs
- Dealing with any situations that may arise in a safe and professional manner
- Provide a visible deterrent
- Ensure that any incidents are recorded clearly and concisely in a timely manner
- Complete health and safety building checks
In addition you must
- Hold a valid SIA licence
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a 5 year steady and checkable work history
What you will receive in return
- £7.83 per hour
- Contract of employment
- 28 days holiday per year
If you feel you are the ideal candidate apply today!
Keyword: Guard, Security, Public Sector, Public Safety, Health and Safety, Watchman, Doorman, SIA, DBS, Public, Door worker, Security, Mobile Response Officer, Officer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com