Job Title: Solicitor (2 years PQE)/ Experienced Fee Earner.
Job Type: Full Time.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
Our client is a specialist litigation practice dealing with clients throughout the UK and Europe. The company undertakes both private and publicly funded work, hold legal aid contracts in crime and family, and are members of The Law Society Serious Fraud Panel, The Law Society Personal Injury Panel and The Law Society Children Panel.
Due to growth within the company, our client is currently looking for and Experienced Solicitor/Experienced Fee Earner to join the Civil Department.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Providing clients with legal advice.
- Researching around a client’s case.
- Drafting legal documents.
- Negotiating with opposing lawyers.
- Ensuring that any agreements reached are implemented.
- Representing clients in court.
- Instructing other lawyers on the case.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of pre and post issue work and managing own caseload required.
- Preferred experience of Housing Disrepair and Professional Negligence claims.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Solicitor, Fee Earner, Civil Litigator, Civil Litigation, Litigator, Litigation, Legal Vacancies
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com