Family Law Solicitor
Our client is a long established Legal Firm who for over one hundred years have placed the interest of their client base first and because of this our client is the first for many in assisting in the legal affair of their families and businesses.
Due to continued success and growth over the years, our client is currently looking for an experienced Solicitor for the company’s Private Family Department.
Location: Broadstairs, Kent
Hours: Full or Part time will be considered.
Duties Will Include:
- Undertaking your own caseload of family and civil matters including but not limited to; divorce proceedings, financial remedy and children matters.
- Giving legal advice.
- Researching cases and legislation.
- Drafting legal documents.
- Liaising with clients and other professionals such as barristers.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have knowledge and experience of handling a full Private Family caseload.
- Will be able to exercise high standards of client care in a professional and pleasant manner.
- Will be able to communicate effectively and have a good command of the English language.
- Will comply with the Solicitors Accounts Rules and the Solicitors Code of Conduct at all times.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Key words: Family Solicitor, Family Associate, Family Lawyer, Family Fee Earner, Family Solicitor, Family Lawyer, Family Associate, Family Fee Earner, Family Law, Public Law Care, Public Family Law, Children`s Law, Public Law Child Care Lawyer, Public Law Child Care Solicitor, Public Law Child Care Associate
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com