Family Law Solicitor
Salary: Dependant on experience
Hours: Full time
Location: Smethwick, England
Our client, a High Street Law firm are looking to recruit a Family Law Solicitor, who must have good knowledge and experience of in a Law firm.
- Providing excellent customer service to all clients.
- Proactively managing cases including Divorce and Finances, Pre-nuptial Agreements,
Separation Agreements, Cohabitation and Property Disputes (TOLATA), Children
Matters and Family Law Act Proceedings.
- Advocating with experience of conducting proceedings in court.
- Attending hearings
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1 years PQE
- Have the technical skills where new programs can be quickly learned
- Values and thrives in a team-based environment
- Values defined processes and procedures that lead to guaranteed results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent drafting skills
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Family Law Solicitor, Family Law, Solicitor, Solicitor Vacancy, Law Solicitor, Family Solicitor, Family Law Solicitor Vacancy
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com