South East Hampshire
Factory Manager/Director, up to £50Kbased on experience, plus excellent benefits: 29 days holiday, Life Assurance, Private Healthcare, Company Car, 7% employer Pension Contribution
Our client is a well-established specialist textiles treatment business providing bespoke flame retarding and soil and stain treatment services for Domestic and Commercial customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful organisation.This role is ideally suited to an individual with previous experience in running an industrial operation or a team within a factory looking for a career advancement. The role will be extremely hands on, whilst leading all aspects of the business, paying special attention to nurturing and growing existing and new client relationships, along with reviewing production efficiency and making affective changes to improve the business’s profitability.
Key Responsibilities: –
- Maintain and grow existing account revenue lines
- Grow new business revenues staying ahead of market
- Enhancing efficiency and improving profitability
- Quality control of process due diligence
- Recruiting and training staff
- Ongoing monitoring of staff performance / Meaningful KPI management
- Reporting and forecasting to Group Managing Director, maintaining accurate pipeline updates
- Understanding and managing P&L’s
Must have (skills and experience): –
- Experience of running an industrial operation or a team within a factory environment
- Verified record of maintaining and managing strong customer relationships
- Demonstrated sales experience growing new business
- Positive can-do attitude
- Demonstrable strong commercial acumen
- Experience of managing a team of at least 10 members
- Positive / enthusiastic manner
- Strong balance between management and leadership skills to organise and inspire
- Self-motivated / self-starter
If you are interested in hearing more and feel that your skills and experience match then please apply!
We are a recruitment consultancy working on behalf of our client.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com