Factory and Production Manager
Our client, a leader in window blinds and other solar shading products is currently looking for a talented Factory and Production Manager at its new facility in Luton. Established in 1983, the company is renowned for supplying quality products to a variety of commercial and residential clients.
This is a great opportunity to work for a modern forward thinking company.
- Responsible for the running and upkeep of the Luton factory and production of blinds and curtain tracks
- Programme work schedules according to dates given to ensure all deadlines are met
- Ensure high level of quality on all production and minimise snags and returns
- Manage stock levels of raw materials
- Proactively reviews all methods and processes to run a leaner more efficient operation
- Keep factory staff motivated and working as a team to achieve targets and meet deadlines
- Ensure staff are trained and rotated to ensure a strong and multi skilled team
- Deal and manage agency staff to help meet production deadlines as and when required.
- Run an open working environment where staff voices can be heard in order to improve staff morale and factory processes
- Ensure health and safety measures are adhered to and machinery checked in line with safety requirements
- Introduce in 2018 a two shift system to meet growing demand
Hours: 7:30am to 4: 30pm
Salary: Competitive salary on offer- dependant on experience
So if you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, send in a copy of your CV today by clicking on the APPLY button below to be part of this exciting opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org