Our client is a welcoming and rapidly growing consultancy, providing medical communication and health economic services to a wide range of clients, including the world’s most successful pharmaceutical and medical device companies. The team is currently based in Cambridge, London and Singapore and the company plans for continued growth in the UK and internationally. These plans include a move to a brand- new headquarters in the heart of the CB1 business district, Cambridge and as Facilities and IT Administrator you will work closely with the Senior Team to support this important and exciting project.
About the Role
On joining the Operations Team, you will play an important role in supporting facilities and office management to ensure the smooth running of the Cambridge office headquarters. Your role will also incorporate other responsibilities, such as travel and event organisation. You should therefore be flexible and willing to take on a wide-range of tasks, valuing the opportunity to support colleagues in a fast-paced and friendly environment.
- Supporting the office move project with a range of coordination, research and planning tasks
- Coordinating office visits from internal colleagues and clients
- Greeting visitors to the office with a high level of professionalism
- Maintaining essential office and kitchen supplies including IT equipment
- Liaising with service providers and suppliers
- Providing basic IT and telephone support for end users
- Taking an active role in creating a safe, tidy and professional environment with responsibility for day-to-day health and safety
- Answering the telephone, taking messages
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail, photocopying, scanning and filing
Other responsibilities will include:
- Researching and purchasing travel; preparing tickets and itineraries
- Arranging national and international shipments
- Assisting with organisation of internal and external events such as client meetings and attendance at scientific congresses
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage conflicting deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Exceptional attention to detail and high professional standards
- Previous relevant administrative experience would be desirable but is not essential
You should be proactive and eager to take on new challenges, demonstrating a friendly, positive and ‘can-do’ attitude.
Salary and Benefits:
- Starting salary of £20,000 – £22,000 depending on your previous experience
- Flexible benefits package
- 4% employer pension contributions and a salary-exchange-for-pension scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum in addition to bank and public holidays, with the option to increase this after 6 months
- Financial support for you to acquire or maintain professional qualifications
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org