Job Title: Fabricator/Sheetmetal Worker.
Job Type: Full Time.
Salary: Good rates of pay.
Established in 1959, our client has gone on to become one of the market leaders in manufacturing and supplying rainwater systems to the construction industry. The company’s operations revolve around their large factory and comprehensively stocked warehouse in Cardiff where all manufacture, distribution and administration take place.
Due to continued success and growth, our client is currently looking for an Experienced Fabricator/Sheetmetal Worker to join a small team who are involved in aluminium manufacturing of rainwater and architectural products for the UK building industry.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- General fabrication, preparing metal for machine assembly
- Set up and operate fabricating machines such as Press Brake, Guillotine, cut, punch or otherwise form and assemble metal components.
- Study engineering drawings to determine materials requirements and task sequences.
- Responsible for adhering to Health and Safety standards and Policy.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven fabrication competency skills and certification (NVQ or similar qualification)
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and to deadlines.
- The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, enthusiastic and conscientious with a high standard of attention to detail.
- They must be able to work accurately to deadlines in a busy and pressurised environment and demonstrate flexibility; in return for which a competitive salary will be offered.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Sheet Metal Worker, Sheetmetal Worker, Sheetmetal Fabricator Fabricator, Fabrication, Press Brake Operator, Welding, Skilled Trades, Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com