Benefits:Long term opportunities, pension scheme, significant holidays, career support
Opportunities exist for skilled tradesmen to become part of strong team in work shop fabrication and site work installation of bespoke components in industry. The positions have the potential to be secure long term roles with a good overall package including strong job security and long term support for the right personnel.
- Pipefitting, fabrication and assembly.
- Must take responsibility for own high quality work.
- Stainless steel and metal fabrication.
- Working as part of a team.
- Reading drawings and taking measurements.
- Making sure all work meets clients’ requirements.
- Using fabrication machinery.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in a similar role.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Common sense approach.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Ability to communicate with people on all levels including clients.
- Be able to read P&ID drawings.
- Be able to carry out pipe work installations to the relevant British Standards and best practices.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Fabricator, Fabrication, Pipe, Pipefitter,Press Brake Operator, Welding, Skilled Trades, Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction.Welder, TIG Welder, MIG Welder, Welding, Skilled Trades, Engineering, Construction.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com