Location: Hipperholme, Halifax (HX3)
Hours: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: £10.00 – £14.00 ph dependent on experience + over-time
Our client is a growing, small family run fabricating company looking for a Full-Time Experienced Plater/Welder – TIG & MIG abilities are a must for any applicant (with set-out and pattern development skills) in Hipperholme, Halifax.
Due to continued success and growth over the years, our client is currently looking for an Experienced Plater/Welder to join their team.
The company covers general fabrication work including:
- Tanks and vessels, along with structural steelwork using stainless steel and mild steel, with the demand and supply to their ever growing customer base.
- Clients range from small companies to major blue chip organisations, meaning our client provides a wide range of products from small repetitive to bespoke modules.
- Working in varied environments including on site, where health and safety are paramount to both customers and our client.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have a good work ethic and be a team player with good welding abilities and able to interpret drawings.
- Safety passport, CSCS cards FLT, IPAF preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
- Must have experience of Steelwork, Tanks, Vessels, Gantries, Fabrication in stainless steel and carbon steel.
Benefits Include: Good rates of pay for the right candidate. The hourly rate depends on experience, plus overtime and company pension scheme.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Experienced Plater, Experienced Welder, Plater/Welder, Experienced Plater/Welder, Welder/Plater, TIG Welder, MIG Welder, Metal Fabrication, Engineering, Welding, Manufacturing
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org