Experienced Legal Secretary – Family law
Do you have experience working as a Legal Secretary? Would you like to work alongside a fully trained and experienced team, with a wide knowledge across the legal profession? If the answer is yes, then our client is looking for you to come and join the team as their next Experienced Legal Secretary!
Your daily duties
Please note that this in an indicative but not an exhaustive list of the duties attached to this role:
- Supporting the fee earner within the firm
- Supporting and assisting clients
- Document production including audio typing
- Using Microsoft package where necessary
- Picking up day to day general admin and PA duties including filing and post, email and diary management
- Amending and formatting legal documentation
- Providing support to additional fee earners on an ad hoc basis
- Answering the phones, dealing with enquiries from clients, colleagues and third parties and effectively transferring the information.
- Any other tasks delegated by the Partners and Practice Manager.
The ideal candidate for the Legal Secretary job will have:
- Experience in family Law and a working knowledge of Divorce Petition:
- (D8) Form E.
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to use your initiative.
Preferred start date: – 2nd October 2017
Hours: – Full Time/Permanent
Salary: – Dependant on Experience
Location: – Otford
So if you feel that you have the experience needed to become our client’s next Legal Secretary, then send in a copy of your CV today by clicking the APPLYbutton below to be a part of this exciting opportunity today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org