Benefits: Company pension scheme, 28 days holiday, training will be provided for the ideal candidate
Hours: Full time
Our Client is an expanding garden design & landscaping company, they provide a friendly, professional service with a high attention to detail and have won awards for their work. They are currently looking for the enthusiastic, skilled and talented people to join their team undertaking varied and interesting prestigious projects to exacting standards.
- Laying paving
- Block work
- Laying setts and block paving
- Installing drainage and irrigation
- Turf laying
- Water features
- Operating a 360 excavator
- Working from detailed design plans
- Hold regular on-site meetings with the team
- Direct the team while being hands on and approachable, maintaining safe working practices and maintaining the very highest standards of work.
- Liaising with the clients in a friendly and approachable manner
- Carrying out regular risk assessments and training.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Appropriate licences for machinery are preferable but not essential – Training will be provided for the right candidate.
- Suitable candidates must have their own transport.
- The applicant should be polite, able to work under pressure, lead by example and be at work on time each day.
- Leadership skills.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate then APPLY today!
Keywords: Landscaper / Landscaping / Landscaping Vacancies / Foreman / Contracts Manager / Manager / Managerial Vacancies / Foreman Vacancies / Site Supervisor / Supervisor / Site Work
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org