Location: Otley, West Yorkshire
Working hours: 37.5 hours weekly
Salary: Competitive and dependent on experience
Our client is a well established Landscaping Company which has been established for over 40 years. They have a well established client base and are growing from strength to strength.
The Job Role:
- Due to continued growth, they are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the team.
- You will work alongside the owner, managing a single site and having 1 or 2 assistants.
- You will be competent to ensure work is finished within time restraints and to the high standards the client is known for.
- The client only works on domestic gardens and for customers going back many years.
You will be competent in :-
- Walling in stone, brick and blocks
- Laying paving, pavers.
- Timber work.
- Keeping the site safe and clean at all times.
- Adhere to and work within good health and safety at all times.
You will be, reliable, a good team worker, communicate well and work in a professional manner and a problem solver.
In order to apply for this position, please click the APPLY button below to forward a copy of your CV. A member of the hiring team will be in touch to discuss the application.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com