Do you consider yourself to be energetic and enthusiastic? Do you have previous experience as a Team Leader? If the answer to both of these questions is yes, then our client is looking for you to join their team at their Southern region, which includes depots in Chichester, Dorking, Sutton, Lewes and Dover.
If you’re the successful candidate that our client is looking for, then you will be working for a national landscape services business specializing in new build landscaping projects, encompassing both soft and hard landscape installs, ranging from small domestic designs up to +£2m bespoke projects.
Alongside the skillset summarised below, it is essential candidates are self-starters, able to positively lead an operational team and make a positive contribution to the customer and company.
- To oversee the successful implementation and completion of TCL’s landscaping projects
- Proven track record of delivering to timescale and to budget
- Possess a high level of site experience delivering projects to a high and consistent quality
- Ability to translate specifications and site drawings into landscape delivery on the ground
- Able to plan your teams work load to ensure maximum output and efficiency
- Responsibility to ensure you have the correct materials, plant and tools for each job
- Setting and meeting targets and deadlines and ensuring the efficient use of resources
- Ability to plan for contingencies (absence, ground, weather) keeping programmes to target
- An excellent communicator, promoting a positive front to clients, colleagues and contractors
- Act as a role model for your work team, ensuring excellent attitudes and behaviours
- A mentor passing on your knowledge and skills, to ensure a highly skilled team
- Ensuring work is to the highest standard, in accordance to any instructions and specifications
- Ensuring quality of work exceeds expectation
- Ability to provide solutions to design and site challenges, within budget
- Attention to details to ensure the long-term success of installed landscapes
- Ultimate responsibility for the daily health and safety of the tea
- Compliance with health and safety policy, risk assessments and method statements
- Ensuring daily maintenance of the vehicles, plant and tools is carried out to company policy
- Ensuring team members adherence to site rules and the appearance of the team and vehicles
Essential and Desirable Extras
- Essential – Driving license, HR and QHSE experience, Flexible working hours,
- Desirable – Relevant managerial / operational qualifications/CSCS
- Salary up to £26,000 + OTE, dependent on skillset and experience.
- Relevant continual professional training relevant to the sector.
- Potential for career progression within the business as regional client base develops.
If you believe you possess the skills, qualities and experience that our client requires and that you’re the Experienced Landscape Team Leader they’re looking for, then send in your CV with covering letter today to be a part of this exciting opportunity and click the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com