Salary: Negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
Hours: Working hours are Monday – Friday 7:30am – 5pm and alternative Saturdays through the summer months.
Benefits: 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays), Company Pension Scheme.
Our Client are one of South Yorkshires Leading Garden and Maintenance companies and offer a comprehensive service for a wide range of domestic and commercial clients. Based at Hillsborough in Sheffield, their aim is to combine quality products with creative ideas and designs to provide a professional, friendly and excellent service. They are currently recruiting for an experienced gardener to join their team
- Mowing and trimming lawns
- Properly prune shrubs and bushes
- Weed and turn over beds
- Lay turf
- Plant identification and planting
- Properly use hedge trimmers and other petrol tools
- The candidate may also be required to complete some other types of work including manual labour and ground preparation
The ideal candidate:
- Must be knowledgeable and experienced in gardening
- Ideally have their NVQ level 1 or 2 in horticulture
- Able to work in all weather conditions
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Gardener, Gardening, Landscaping, Horticulture, Horticultural, Garden Maintenance, Maintenance, Domestic Gardener, Commercial Gardener, Landscape, Garden Maintenance Operative.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com