EXPERIENCED DOOR INSTALLATION ENGINEER
Do you have previous experience installing doors such as roller shutters and other commercial/industrial doors? If the answer is yes, then our client would like to hear from you. Due to our client’s expansion programme, a highly-experienced door engineer is required to join the company’s subcontracting team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a technical knowledge of all types of industrial and commercial roller shutters is essential.
- Be organised and able to manage themselves as well as their team.
- Have CSCS cards, IPAF, NVQ and diploma are an advantage but not essential.
Your duties will include:
- Some working away and overtime may be required.
- Installation on behalf of trade customers as well as warranty repairs.
In return you will receive:
- Good rates of pay.
- Holidays and.
- Pension plan.
- All tools.
- Further training will be provided.
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for and would like to join the team, then send in a copy of your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org